CrossEngage is a cloud-based marketing platform, combining a customer data platform with powerful segmentation and cross-channel campaign management capabilities. Its flexible data structure allows clients to integrate all data sources and existing tools without replacing their marketing stack. Synchronising user data creates an actionable, real-time 360° view. This single user view enables content personalization and journey optimisation across all touchpoints. These insights, as well as the user segment’s builder, empowers marketers to create real-time automation based on user behaviour, orchestrating marketing activities across all channels. CrossEngage holds the ePrivacy seal and exceeds the standards of the German data protection law. Since its launch in 2015, CrossEngage won clients such as Deutsche Bahn Vertrieb GmbH and HelloFresh among many others.
What you’ll do
In your role as Customer Solutions Specialist, you will be a trusted advisor to our prospective and existing customers, a client advocate to our product team and a partner to our customer success and sales team. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention, and business value expansion.
- Analyse and understand prospective and current customers’ CRM landscape in order to discover innovative solutions to their CRM needs
- Determine the technical architecture for prospective customers to integrate their data with CrossEngage (e.g. via RESTful API and other technologies) and advise the customer during the implementation
- Create integration plans and define goals in close partnership with clients
- Lead the project management of large strategic customers regarding the integration
- Partner with Sales Team during the Sales Process, as well as the Customer Success team during the client relationship
- Educate and advise a technical audience about the CrossEngage platform, while the Sales team owns the commercial aspects of the client relationship
- Act as technical liaison and represent client needs to help shape and prioritise our product roadmap in close collaboration with our Product team