CrossEngage is a cloud-based marketing platform, combining a customer data platform with powerful segmentation and cross-channel campaign management capabilities. Its flexible data structure allows clients to integrate all data sources and existing tools without replacing their marketing stack. Synchronising user data creates an actionable, real-time 360° view. This single user view enables content personalization and journey optimisation across all touchpoints. These insights, as well as the user segment’s builder, empowers marketers to create real-time automation based on user behaviour, orchestrating marketing activities across all channels. CrossEngage holds the ePrivacy seal and exceeds the standards of the German data protection law. Since its launch in 2015, CrossEngage won clients such as Deutsche Bahn Vertrieb GmbH and HelloFresh among many others.
In your role as our Customer Development Manager you will be a trusted advisor to our customers, providing best practices. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention, and business value expansion.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our product
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Educate clients on new product features and functionality, how they work and how they can contribute to business growth
- Frequently conduct and coordinate tactical operations reviews with clients
- Ensure that client escalations are resolved on time
- Point of contact providing technical and product knowledge expertise and resolution to both technical and non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing through a variety of communication tools
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Gather structured feedback from clients and work closely with the Product Team to help shape the product