CrossEngage is a Customer Data & Engagement Platform combining customer data with powerful segmentation and cross-channel campaign management capabilities. Its flexible data structure allows clients to integrate all data sources and existing tools without replacing their marketing stack. Synchronising user data creates an actionable, real-time 360° view. This single user view enables content personalization and journey optimization across all touchpoints. These insights as well as the user segment’s builder, empower marketers to create real-time automation based on user behavior, orchestrating marketing activities across all channels. CrossEngage holds the ePrivacy seal and exceeds the standards of the German data protection law. Since its launch in 2015, CrossEngage won clients such as Deutsche Bahn Vertrieb, Hertha BSC Berlin, Limango and HelloFresh among many others.
As a Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
you will be part of the commercial team, looking to generate new business opportunities and handle inbound sales enquiries. Working alongside the Country Manager, day-to-day tasks of the role include:
- In collaboration with marketing, look to implement and manage email automation campaigns for demand generation
- You will conduct conversations with prospective clients and look to understand their business KPIs, CRM use-cases, any marketing pain and their current ‘marketing stack’
- Support sales with the set-up and preparation of meetings with prospective clients
- Ensure a clean and up-to-date CRM, including the revenue pipeline process
- Represent our company at national and international exhibitions